With global attention on the COVID-19 outbreak, each day that brings more uncertainty for businesses and our communities, we are reminded that this too shall pass (Ecclesiastes 3). In the meantime, our team is closely monitoring developments on the outbreak and are taking the appropriate steps — consistent with CDC and WHO recommendations — to help support the ongoing health and safety of our employees and customers.
We know that first and foremost on your mind is making sure you are taking the appropriate precautions to care for yourself, your family, and others around you.
No doubt, you are also focused on taking care of your businesses, employees, and customers during this time. Here is what we are doing at Aberdeen:
- We are fully operational with a good portion of our team already working remotely with the ability to move to 100% remote if mandated.
- Our Live Captioning Team is responding and fulfilling emergency meetings and events. We will continue to do so as long as we have the capacity. Please call (949) 302-0004 if you have a new need for Live Captioning.
- We have taken several steps to help ensure the reliability of our critical business processes and supporting infrastructures. This includes up-front prevention and mitigation efforts, as well as comprehensive emergency response and recovery plans.
- We're asking all of our employees to take appropriate preventative measures. This includes regular and consistent use of hand sanitizer and disinfecting spray and wipes as well as increased cleaning and sanitizing.
- We're also encouraging any employee who does not feel well to stay home, get well, and avoid interacting.
- We understand and are committed to providing our media and captioning services that are a key link to ensuring necessary media is broadcast to help the overall public.
Some reassuring words…
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.